Get Your Pre-Approval LetterForgot username or password?
Congratulations On Your Pre-Approval
You may print copies of your Pre-Approval letter here. Your Pre-Approval letter is a vital tool in your search for a new home. It informs all parties involved in your home purchase that your personal information has been reviewed by a Certified VA Lender. The following people will want to see a copy of your Pre-Approval letter:
- Your Real Estate Agent. Your agent will want to know that you are Pre-Approved before taking you to look at properties.
- Sellers. When you make an offer on someone's house, they will want to know that they can accept your offer with confidence.
- Listing Agents. The agent listing the property will also want to see that you have been Pre-Approved.
Time to Start Looking for Your Future Home!
If you do not yet have a real estate agent to show you properties and would like to learn more about our Military United Realty network, contact your loan officer today.
- No Cost to You. Sellers always pay for the realtors when they sell their home. They will pay the same amount in Realtor fees whether you have your own realtor or not, so you may as well have someone on your side through this process.
- Work With a Knowledgeable VA Realtor. Having a realtor that understands the VA requirements is very important. Nothing is more frustrating than finding the right home, making an offer and having inspections done only to find out that the home cannot be purchased with a VA Loan.
- Get Help With Your Closing Costs. VA contracts are typically written with closing cost assistance. Military United Realtors know how to get the most out of the sellers and keep your cost low.
- Recommendations Based on Reviews. After closing, we ask our clients to review their Military United Realtor. Any Realtor recommended to you will have had great reviews from our previous clients.