It is Labor Day weekend, so we hope you get that extra day off to relax. For now, take a look at this week’s military personal finance roundup. Whether you’re curious how your credit card number is created or looking for cheap ways to tailgate, we found what you need.
- Military spouses should know what it means to be an authorized user versus a joint account holder on a credit card.
- Financial inequality and friendships are awkward topics, but Get Rich Slowly prepares you to handle these topics carefully.
- At Good Financial Cents, Miranda Marquit breaks down what your credit card numbers mean.
- Any readers who love to shop have heard cashiers’ spiels at different department stores for retail credit cards. But how worthwhile are they?
- With college and professional football seasons here, you should know these tips for frugal tailgaiting.