I am very excited to introduce something new from Military Spouse Central: We are going to start having live group video chats! This will be an awesome opportunity for you to talk to other military spouses, ask questions, vent, get ideas for care packages and relate to other spouses who know what you are going through.
Friday, March 9, at 4 p.m. CST
Your perspective as a military spouse and overview of resources and how to get advice, support and help.
Hangouts limits the number of people who can video chat with us to 10, so first come, first served!
The reason we are using Google+ Hangout is because it allows us to share screens and documents, chat with multiple people and is free and very easy to use. It is an awesome tool to let you connect with us and with other military spouses in a meaningful way!
1. You will need to join Google+ if you do not already have an account.
2. Add Veterans United Home Loans to your circles so that you will get our invite to join our hang out.
3. Check out the system requirements.
4. Download and install the latest version of the plugin.
5. Make sure you have the latest drivers for your webcam.
6. We will invite all of the users who have added us to their circles to the hangout, the first people who click on the invite will be in. Remember that Google+ does automatically cut off after 10 users are in the hangout, so be there early!