Intern - Web App Developer
Location: Columbia, MO, United States
Veterans United Home Loans is seeking Web Application Developer interns for summer 2017 to create and maintain web applications to support specific business objectives. This internship is a paid position, and interns will get hands on experience building large scale web applications in a team environment. This position will not be originating loans.
We Build Things
- Construct codes using object-orientated principles, MVC frameworks, and ORMs.
- Test extensively, including unit testing and functional testing.
- Maintain help desk tickets and code refactoring.
- Implement applications and source control.
- Perform other duties as assigned, excluding licensed activity.
- Create intuitive user interfaces through front- and back-end design.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Strong passion for software development and technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Familiarity in developing business applications using either of the following is preferred:
- WISC – Windows, IIS, SQL, C#
- LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP as well as JQuery
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military Friendly employer