Transaction Coordinator - Virginia Beach, VA
Location: Virginia Beach, VA, United States
Veterans United Home Loan is seeking a Transaction Coordinator for the Virginia Beach branch office. A Transaction Coordinator works to ensure all necessary information is in order so the borrower can close on time.
- Reviewing loan documentation for accuracy before submitting to processing.
- Gathering of all conditions for underwriting.
- Remain in constant communication with borrowers, Loan Officers, Account Managers, and real estate agents regarding current status of files.
- Tie up all loose ends for final submissions to underwriting to ensure final loan approvals.
- Coordinate closing dates & times with all parties – borrowers, title, real estate agents.
- Notify borrowers of funds required at closing or funds that they will receive and congratulate them.
Necessary Skills: Excellent communication and problem solving skills, desire to work on a team, innate organizational skills, ability to prioritize & multi-task, patience, compassion, and the willingness and drive to become a licensed Loan Officer.
- The ability to not only survive, but also thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Experience working on a power team.
- Must be NMLS licensed or become licensed upon employment
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military Friendly employer