This week featured tons of great blog posts that cover everything from Tax Day to pet ownership. Take a look at the highlights from around the blogosphere.
- While de-cluttering is always a good idea, The Simple Dollar explores the dangers of making impulse buys to fill the voids.
- Dog owners no longer need to wonder how much it cost to own a dog thanks to April Dykman’s breakdown.
- Two Q&A pieces at BankRate.com answer question about marrying someone with a bankruptcy and the pitfalls of credit repair services.
- Tax Day might have come and gone, but Rob Berger looks at how you can pay taxes with installment plans or more time.
- The Military Wallet summarizes what happens if you don’t pay your taxes.
- Need a reason to open a Roth IRA? Savvy Sugar shared Kiplinger’s outline with eight reasons to start a Roth IRA.
That’s it for this week’s Military Personal Finance roundup. Come back next Saturday for another fresh mix of personal finance pieces.
Photo courtesy of Richard_of_England under a creative commons license on Flickr.