This week featured tons of great blog posts that cover everything from Tax Day to pet ownership. Take a look at the highlights from around the blogosphere.
- While de-cluttering is always a good idea, The Simple Dollar explores the dangers of making impulse buys to fill the voids.
- Dog owners no longer need to wonder how much it cost to own a dog thanks to April Dykman’s breakdown.
- Two Q&A pieces at BankRate.com answer question about marrying someone with a bankruptcy and the pitfalls of credit repair services.
- Tax Day might have come and gone, but Rob Berger looks at how you can pay taxes with installment plans or more time.
- The Military Wallet summarizes what happens if you don’t pay your taxes.
- Need a reason to open a Roth IRA? Savvy Sugar shared Kiplinger’s outline with eight reasons to start a Roth IRA.
- On Man vs. Debt, Joan offers tips to eliminating debt and losing weight.
That’s it for this week’s Military Personal Finance roundup. Come back next Saturday for another fresh mix of personal finance pieces.
Photo courtesy of Richard_of_England under a creative commons license on Flickr.