More Agents Trust Veterans United Home Loans with Military and Veteran Clients
As the VA Home Loan destination for millions, Veterans United specializes in financing homes through the powerful VA Loan program. With the VA Loan, clients can purchase a home with no money down and great interest rates, opening up more potential buyers to your customer base. In 2014 alone, nearly 438,000 service members and veterans took advantage of their VA Loan benefit and Veterans United helped finance more than $4.9 billion in VA Loan volume.
Veterans United by the Numbers
- 90 Loans per Loan Officer Annually
- Average number of VA Loans our loan officers close annually.
- 97% Happy Customers
- Percentage of our clients who would recommend Veterans United to a friend.
- $4.9 Billion in 2014
- Veterans United secured more than $4.9 billion in VA financing in 2014.
- We are experts in the VA Loan and we've streamlined the process to promote on-time closings and a hassle free experience for both customers and agents
- We've earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau through our commitment to the highest level of customer service
- Our clients love us. This is supported by the fact 97.7% of our borrowers would recommend Veterans United to a friend or family member
- We keep our files in house. We have a staff of hundreds of processors, underwriters and closers to ensure your client stays on the fast track to closing
The VA Home Loan Destination for Millions
We Make the Process Easy
We make the loan process easy for our clients. A typical VA Loan can require more paperwork than a traditional loan, but we have streamlined the process for our clients. We take care of everything from obtaining the VA Certificate of Eligibility to ordering the VA appraisal, obtaining condo approvals and assisting builders with their VA approval. We take the file from application to closing with minimal work from our clients.
Maximize Your VA Benefit
We specialize in VA Loans and know the benefits and processes inside and out. We make sure our clients get the most out of their benefit and take advantage of every opportunity it provides including no money down options, no private mortgage insurance and competitive interest rates.
VA Loan Experts
Sometimes it isn't underwriting where things get tricky. The VA itself can hold up VA Loans from time to time. Over the course of the past several years of specializing in VA Loans, we have developed processes and best practices for getting any issues solved quickly and efficiently.
We Can Get You to Closing Fast
Unlike many brokers or other banks, we have underwriters on site to help you and your clients close on or before the scheduled closing date.
*Veterans United guarantees any home purchase loan that we pre-approve will close on time or we will credit the homebuyer $1,000 toward closing costs. $1,000 on-time closing guarantee requires the home loan application and home purchase contract be dated at least 30 days prior to the scheduled closing and 30 days in advance from bank’s acceptance of short sale; appraisal and title must be received at least one week before closing; acts of God adversely affecting the ability to perform void this guarantee (includes floods, deaths, storms, etc.); the loan client delaying closing either through their actions or omissions may void this guarantee (being out of town, not providing requested documentation, etc.). Requests for transfer of appraisal will be honored; borrower will be responsible for payment of the appraisal fee to Veterans United Home Loans at time of transfer.Terms and conditions subject to change.
The Nation's #1 VA Home Purchase Lender*
Call us now to speak to a VA Loan Specialist.
A VA approved lender; Not endorsed or sponsored by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs or any government agency.