All in all I will say that my home buying experience for buying my first home through Veterans United was a pleasureable and an amazing one. What made it even better is I know I will require services again when I sell the house and move. My loan team reasured me that they will be there for me for that process as well and I'm looking forward to it.
This is the third time I have used Joel and his team and we could not be more pleased each time! Thanks again!
The entire team did a great job from processing to underwriting. I am a Happy Homeowner.
All in all, I have always enjoyed working with Jamie and his team members. Ill do it again and again as long as the process stays the same.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you forever for making me a homeowner. Y'all are the G.O.A.T!
I will definitely be recommending United Veterans to friends and family looking to buy a home.
Overall it was a great, seamless experience with great communication. There were a few tasks which I was required to complete that I felt that the loan team could have handled without me. Like calling my HOA or the closing Escrow Team on my house sale. Just felt like I was left to my own on a couple of instances to figure it out and I am not a loan officer. I will still use them again but just be prepared because it is like 95% full-service, the other 5% you have to figure out on your own.
I know my case was different and there were a lot of moving parts. The team kept up with the changes and worked well with me. Thanks to all of them.
My loan officer was the best. She had faith when I didn’t. I’m glad Aimee put up with me and my attitude when I had doubts. She was very knowledgeable and HONEST!!! My husband and I appreciate her very much. I highly recommend her and wish I could do/give her more. Aimee made my experience a lot better. I’m glad I trusted her to get the loan sealed!!!
Ready to see for yourself?
Experience first-hand why 269,848 homeowners give us a perfect score!
Tyler, Ashley and Kole were a dynamic team and a pleasure to work with m. They made my families ability to buy our home quick easy and painless. I’d recommend all three of them for anyone else who was looking to use Veterans United for a home loan.
When I finally got a work from home job, I knew I could count on Veterans United to help me buy the home for the job! They are the best for Veterans!