From start to finish our entire loan team went above and beyond to help our family. They quickly and efficiently answered all questions presented to them and explained everything in a manner we could easily comprehend every step of the way. Their expertise, diligence, and hard work on our behalf leaves no doubt in our minds that they truly care about helping their customers.
Thank you for all of the hours you put into helping us realize our homeownership dream.
Do yourself a favor and choose Veterans United Home Loans... you will be glad you did!
Theresa Saunders was fantastic! She was very on top issues. I would recommend her to anyone buying a home.
Very professional, helpful and great customer service
Join the ranks of these proud Veterans United Homeowners, and make your homebuying dreams a reality.Get a Quote Today!
Our experience was smooth and easy and not stressful at all. Thank you Nick.
As a Vietnam Vet myself, I highly recommend Veterans United to any vet needing a home loan or refi for the following reasons:
1) Communication! Every one of the 7 people from VU involved in my refi process communicated with me clearly and timely by phone, email and paper mail! Never, in the several refis I've done over the years has any financial person given me clear or timely updates.
2) Process! VU walked me through each step of the process, stating clearly what paperwork I needed to provide. Because I own my own business as well, I needed to provide substantial paperwork for my business as well as personal. But, it was less than half the paper I provided to a previous bank in a failed refi attempt.
3) Personal! Surprise customized gifts at the beginning and the end! VU actually listens and cares!
4) Friendly! Every one of the 7 VU people treated me well! Not like any of the other financial higher-ups I have dealt with over the years.
5) Prompt! My refi took less than 3 months from first contact to closing, including personal and business docs! Compare this to the 8 months I spent with the previous bank only to be told my credit score was 5 points too low!
I've owned and operated my own business for 23 years and I know a reputable company when I work with it. I am not an emotional person. None of the above 5 reasons for choosing VU are exaggerated. Choose Veterans United. I assure you an excellent experience.
STC, Vietnam Vet and CEO of BSI in Irvine, CA.
I was homeless five years ago today .I was in the domiciliary program at bay pines as a patient, now today I have had three years of work experience as a Government employee. I happy to say this is a great day in my life to have my own home now is one of the greatest powers of self assurance and pride.
Veteran's United provided great information and coordination throughout the process that fit my particular needs well.
I would highly recommend this company way over others. They understand and make sure you are taken care of and put into your new home. Process wasn't nearly as nightmarish as other horror stories from other companies. Advice would be to be prepared have all documentation filed and ready to submit. Recommend a fax machine. Few employees you can tell do not pay attention to your file, be prepared to send and resend the same information, and to correct skimming through your file. All in all it was quite a laid back experience all said and done.
This process was as easy as any i ever dealt with. I have had no problems it went very smooth. i would recommend Clint and Cyndi too anyone.
My overall experience with veterans United was a good one. Before being educated at one of their seminars, My spouse and i didn't even know buying a home was an option for us. Thanks to all of the work of our loan specialist and the real estate agent he referred us too, we're now in a home we really like.
Very easy process with good communication. They will work to find the best solution for you.
Not recommended! Very quick and efficient for the first week, and then a nightmare to deal with from there on out. We always had all of our paperwork when asked for it and they still couldn't get things completed in a timely manner. They lost paperwork we sent them, overlooked paperwork we sent them (causing delays), and in one case sat on paperwork for three weeks before asking us for additional paperwork (knowing that they needed it the whole time). On closing day, we spent the entire day on "stand-by" because they couldn't give us a solid time. At approximately 5pm they sent us paperwork asking for an additional few days before closing, but they had the paperwork set up so that it looked like we were the ones asking for additional time. Overall, a very unprofessional, incompetent, unfocused group.
Veterans United is great. Although this was done mainly through emails and phone calls it went very smoothly and was a lot easier than I expected. As a first time home buyer, Veterans United made the home buying process smooth and took care of all the leg work of the process. Overall I am very pleased and happy with my first home.
Just do it
Would definitely recommend VU.